Wednesday, 12 September 2007

New year’s resolutions?

We all make them but do any of us actually keep them? It seems rich girls resolution is to attempt to beat the world record for the number of times you can wash your clothes in a week. We are on the third was this week and with her using dizzy blonde receptionist’s fabric conditioner (apparently at the alarming rate of half a bottle for four items of clothing) it might be handbags at dawn (and I’m not getting involved after the new year).

I would love to make a resolution to be less judgemental but I simply can’t. The marketing assistant and I were asked to attend a breakfast seminar at the Ritz, very nice but please, if you are ever lucky enough to be able to go follow these simple rules (it’s common courtesy):

Do not eat with yuot mouth open – it is disgusting and I do not want to see your food sloshing about in your mouth
Do not ask for tomato ketchup in the middle of the Ritz part way through the seminar – it is rude and just not the done thing
Do not scratch your head constantly throughout the seminar – the person behind you will get annoyed and think you have nits (not nice)

No comments: