Wednesday, 12 September 2007

The amazing homeless woman

I am now getting used to living in London and used to some very unusual sights and unusual people but nothing could have prepared me for the amazing homeless woman. I was walking to walk one normal morning when, at the end of the street I saw a homeless woman peeing out of her bum. Yes, this was impossible I thought. But, there she was as brazen as anyone bending over with pee coming out of her bum. How she did it I do not know and the other thing I do not understand is why she didn’t go down the lane which is just a few short steps away (and to be fair any girl with a bit of ‘class’ would use it. I am not averse to using it as a last resort myself when I am caught short on a night out). I guess I will never know why or how she did it!

No comments: