Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Flat bonding
Well it was about time dizzy blonde receptionist, rich girl and I had a night out together. Dizzy blonde receptionist chose the venue (should have known better) and we ended up in Hammersmith at the Palais. Sounds very nice but trust me, this is deceiving. To enter the Palais you need to show ID, go through metal detectors, have your bag searched, every page of your passport checked for drugs and any chewing gum (even unopened packets) are taken off you, for fear they are drugs. So everyone in there is eighteen, knife and gun free, drug free but with smelly breath. We proceeded to get very drunk, avoided a few fights and by two in the morning rich girl and I had had enough but dizzy blonde receptionist wanted to carry on partying. Eventually we dragged her out, avoided the unlicensed cab she wanted to get in, flagged a black cab and made our way home where dizzy blonde receptionist decided to make scrambled eggs and I crashed out on my bed (I say on and not in), fully clothed with the light on but fast asleep. It could have been worse, I might not have made it to the bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment