Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Entertaining by text turns into an actual physical date
I decided, after many entertaining texts, to humour the nice man who asked me out on a date. To refresh your memory I didn’t fancy him (although I later found out he is an ex-marine; that should definitely be my type) but did meet him. I did have a good night, it was lovely and we talked and we laughed but nothing can make you fancy something when that chemistry is not there and when it came to the end of the night I knew that awful kiss moment was going to approach. I politely (?) offered my cheek and felt guilty for the rest of the night that I had led him on. He text me saying he had a great time and would like to do it again soon and the following day I text him back and said I had a really great time and would like to meet him again soon too but only as friends. Strangely enough, I didn’t hear from him again. New rule: don’t date men you don’t fancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment